Hattiesburg Personal Injury Lawyer Richard Schwartz
Hattiesburg Personal Injury Attorney
Richard Schwartz & Associates
Hattiesburg, MS. 39402
Welcome to our website where we service every city in our home state including Hattiesburg. This amazing city is known for, among other things the Historical Society Museum and Crystal Reef Aquariums, and is an amazing city. Its population is over 47,000 and is the 4th largest city in the state. There are many accidents that happen here. If you have a Hattiesburg personal injury case, call the local number below. We handle a wide variety of vehicle and work injuries along with nursing home abuse, social security, hourly wage laws just to name a few. You will get a free consultation and in almost every case we can send out an investigator to your home THE SAME DAY. Thank you for your interest we look forward working HARD to get you the money you deserve.
Communication is key in personal injury claims, and the attorney team at Richard Schwartz are experts at negotiating and will do everything they can to get you the money you need and deserve. They understand that you may be confused and stressed, and will work with you to make sure you understand your case so you can make the best decisions.
An attorney will review your case and make sure that you understand everything that needs to be done and that it gets done as quickly as possible. There are many lawyers in the state, but our associates have handled a variety of cases from dog bites to wrongful death, and are more than qualified to handle your claims.
We are trained to handle a variety of personal injury cases including:
- Auto Accidents: Car accidents accidents and truck accidents can be stressful even if you didn’t get physically hurt. It’s important that your car accident attorney has the unique skills and resources needed to help determine who’s responsible and to help you get reimbursement for medical expenses or any other losses.
- Catastrophic Injuries: Severe permanent injuries that require ongoing expenses can be exhausting for you both financially and physically. Richard Schwartz and Associates has attorneys that can help get you money for past and future medical bills to help provide for you and your family and reduce your stress.
- Medical Malpractice: If a health-care provider fails to give you a reasonable standard of care the results can be deadly. Whether you were misdiagnosed, injured due to surgical negligence or medical malpractice having a lawyer from the Richard Schwartz and Associates team can be crucial in making sure you are taken care of and get the money you deserve.
- Premises Liability: Improperly maintained property can be dangerous and if you’ve been injured then you will want a personal injury lawyer who understands premises liability law to handle your case.
- Products Liability: Products can be just as dangerous, especially if they are improperly designed or manufactured. If a defective product has injured you then you need a accident lawyer who is skilled at handling cases and who will make sure they get all the facts and find out who is responsible.
- Wrongful Death: Dealing with the death of a loved one can be difficult, but if that death could have been avoided or was due to a deliberate act then it can makes things even worse. Let the attorney team at Richard Schwartz and Associates handle your wrongful death case and make sure that whomever is responsible is held accountable and so you can move forward.
BELOW, LEARN MORE ABOUT TYPES OF PERSONAL INJURY CASES A LAWYER CAN HELP YOU WITH!
Personal Injury From An Auto Accident
Accidents always come at the worst times, whether it’s a car accident, a defective product or an accident caused by someone else’s negligence it can be frustrating figuring out what to do next on your own. The Hattiesburg attorney team at Richard Schwartz and Associates can handle your case giving you a break from the stress and solid advice on what needs to be done.
It’s doubtful that having a car wreck is somewhere on your to-do list. Whether you’re driving down Hwy 49, Hardy St or just driving through your neighborhood most people will experience a car accident at some point in their lives.
Whether you had a fender bender, an 18-wheeler accident or some other kind of auto crash you want an expert at your side who you can trust to guide you through filing an insurance or medical claim and handle and other issues that might come up. The Hattiesburg attorney team at Richard Schwartz and Associates has handled all kinds of car wrecks and can help you get the money you deserve.
A lawyer from our firm understands that you may have questions and they want to make your life as stress-free as possible after an accident. It can be easy to become overwhelmed by all of the insurance and medical paperwork after a car wreck. Whether you’re a student who is already stressed with school or an adult who’s balancing work and time at home, an expert lawyer can help by communicating with your insurance company, filing your personal injury claim and help you get back to a normal life.
If you need a Hattiesburg lawyer be sure to call Richard Schwartz and Associates. Their Hattiesburg office is located off I-59 and their attorney team is ready to take on your case. They have successfully handled thousands of cases and are well qualified to give you assistance no matter what’s going on.
Hurt by a Semi?..
An 18-wheeler accident can be deadly and even if you’re not physically injured, the frustration of dealing with the aftermath of a car accident can be exhausting. One minute you’re cruising down I-49 and the next minute you could be on the side of the road wondering what just happened. It can be overwhelming figuring out what steps need to be taken after a semi accident. A truck accident lawyer understands what needs to be done in order to make sure that you get the money you deserve. They will communicate with the insurance company for you and help you file a personal injury claim.
I Did Not Agree To This!..
A simple mistake can have serious consequences when made by a doctor or nurse. Medical malpractice is becoming more of a problem across the US and these mistakes can lead to serious harm or even death. If you’ve been injured due to a misdiagnosis, a mistake in surgery, incorrect dosage of medication/anesthesia or saw that there was an insufficient monitoring of the your health you may be able to file a personal injury claim. A lawyer like those at Richard Schwartz and Associates will be able to examine your case and help determine if there was negligence on the part of a doctor or nurse. They understand you may be frustrated, stressed or struggling due to additional medical expenses and will get you the information you need to make informed decisions and resolve your claim.
It Wasn’t Maintained Properly…
Slip and fall cases are a common type of claim where premises liability is found. They can happen due to a number of things. Wet floors or spilled retail products can be one cause. Loose floorboards, carpeting, panels or tiles can also cause a person to trip. All of these have something in common – they were not handled by the owner or person in charge, the way they should have been.
Someone Was at Fault…
When the death of a loved one is one that was due to a deliberate act of avoidable accident it can make things more difficult. Richard Schwartz and Associates has a lawyer team dedicated to investigating your case and providing you with compassionate support during this difficult and stressful time. Their expert personal injury lawyers will help you make the best decisions for your case and work to resolve the case as quickly and efficiently as possible. Their goal is to make sure that you get the money you deserve and that those who are responsible are held accountable for their actions.