Jessica Murray is a dedicated advocate for our clients. As a member of the litigation team at Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A., she regularly represents our clients in courtrooms across the State of Mississippi and has obtained several favorable verdicts on their behalf. She is a skilled litigator and a compassionate lawyer who plays a major role in giving our clients the exceptional support and legal services they need.
Jessica graduated from Mississippi College School of Law where she served as Chair of the Moot Court Board and competed on several trial teams. Before law school, Jessica graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi College.
In addition to her law practice, Jessica is a member of local bar organizations and is currently serving as Women’s Caucus Chair for the Mississippi Association for Justice and Director of State Awards for the Mississippi Women Lawyers’ Association. Jessica also serves as an adjunct professor of Trial Practice at the Mississippi College School of Law. In her free time, Jessica coaches mock trial teams at both Mississippi College School of Law and Mississippi College and helps them prepare to compete nationally.
States Licensed In
- Super Lawyer - Rising Star, 2019
- Inducted into the National Order of Barristers, 2011
- Dean Jim Rosenblatt Leadership Award, 2011
- David G. Galyon Lawyer of the Year Award, Presented by Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A., 2015
- Rising Star Award, Presented by Mississippi Association for Justice, 2015 and 2016
- Margaret P. Ellis Legacy of Leadership Award, Presented by Mississippi Association for Justice, 2015