Jessica Murray is a dedicated advocate for our clients. As a member of the litigation team at Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A., she regularly represents our clients in courtrooms across the State of Mississippi and has obtained several favorable verdicts on their behalf. She is a skilled litigator and a compassionate lawyer who plays a major role in giving our clients the exceptional support and legal services they need.
Jessica graduated from Mississippi College School of Law where she served as Chair of the Moot Court Board and competed on several trial teams. Before law school, Jessica graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi College.
In addition to her law practice, Jessica is a member of local bar organizations and is currently serving on the Board of Governors for the Mississippi Association for Justice and is a past president of the Mississippi Women Lawyers Association. Jessica also serves as an adjunct professor of Trial Practice at the Mississippi College School of Law and enjoys coaching mock trial teams at the both the law school and undergraduate level. She has participated in the National Institute of Trial Advocacy’s Trial Skills Program and Deposition Skills Program. She has served on the faculty of the NITA Deposition Skills Program since 2018.
States Licensed In
- Inducted into the National Order of Barristers, 2011
- Dean Jim Rosenblatt Leadership Award, 2011
- David G. Galyon Lawyer of the Year Award, Presented by Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A., 2015
- Rising Star Award, Presented by Mississippi Association for Justice, 2015 and 2016
- Margaret P. Ellis Legacy of Leadership Award, Presented by Mississippi Association for Justice, 2015
- Super Lawyer - Rising Star, 2018 and 2019
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 under 40, 2019