Auto Insurance Coverage

If you are involved in an automobile accident, you probably have questions as to insurance coverage. If the person causing the accident does not have insurance coverage, you might need to make a claim on your insurance. You will most likely make a claim for your property damage on your insurance. You would be paid the damages less your deductible.
At Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A., our Mississippi car accident lawyers are often asked, "why should I make an additional claim for my injuries and medical bills with my insurance company?" The answer is simple. You pay extra premiums for the coverage. You pay additional premiums for your medial payment and uninsured motorist coverage. Those coverages pay for medical bills and pain and suffering. The reality is that you already have filed a claim with your insurance company for property damage. It's just a matter of how much you will be able to be paid from your insurance company.
Remember, you pay extra premiums for the right to make specific claims against your insurance carrier. Insurance law is complicated, so you may wish to seek the advice of a Mississippi personal injury lawyer. If you've been injured, please contact Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A. for the experienced guidance you need to pursue maximum compensation.

Header for Your Contact Form Area

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Put Us On Your Side