Mississippi’s Injury Law Firm
Schedule a Free Consultation
Car Accident

Automobile Insurance Coverage

If you are involved in an automobile accident in Jackson, Mississippi, you probably have questions concerning your insurance coverage. If the person who caused your accident does not have insurance coverage, you might need to make a claim on your insurance. You will most likely make a claim for your property damage on your insurance. You would be paid the damages less your deductible.

I am often asked, "why should I make an additional claim for my injuries and medical bills with my insurance company?" The answer is simple: you pay extra premiums for the coverage. You pay additional premiums for your medical payment and uninsured motorist coverage. Those coverages pay for medical bills and pain and suffering. The reality is that you already have filed a claim with your insurance company for property damage. It's just a matter of how much you will be able to be paid from your insurance company.

Remember, you pay extra premiums for the right to make specific claims against your insurance carrier.

I know insurance law is complicated, and you might want to seek the advice of a personal injury law firm.

Feel free to call Richard Schwartz & Associates Injury Lawyer, P.A. for help. Our Mississippi car accident attorneys are standing by to offer you the help you need.

You can contact us at (601) 869-0696.