Mississippi Rideshare Accident Attorneys
Richard Schwartz & Associates
Will Take Care of You & Your Claim
When You Hire Us, You Become a Part of Our Family
Rideshare apps have truly revolutionized the way people get around. It allows individuals to get a private ride from many airports worldwide, avoid expensive parking in downtown areas, and have a safe option for travelling home from a bar late at night. However, no matter how many good reviews a driver has, you are still putting your life in the hands of a fallible human being.
If you have been injured in a rideshare collision, our Mississippi Uber and Lyft accident attorneys can help you get compensated for your injuries.
What to Do after an Uber or Lyft Accident
Whether you rely on others to drive you every day, or this is your first time trying out a ridesharing company, there are several steps you should keep in mind in case you are in an accident.
Following an Uber or Lyft accident, remember to:
- Take pictures of the accident scene, including damage to the vehicles
- Note the time of day, location, and road conditions
- Collect information from your driver and any other drivers involved in the crash
- Get examined by a healthcare professional
- Refrain from signing any documents or giving an official statement
- Contact our car accident lawyers for a free consultation
How to Get Compensation After a Rideshare Accident
There are three scenarios that describe a person who may be entitled to compensation after an Uber or Lyft accident.
You may have been:
- A passenger of an Uber or Lyft driver
- A pedestrian struck by an Uber or Lyft driver
- A driver of another vehicle that was hit by an Uber or Lyft driver
Regardless of which situation pertains to you, our law firm can help you pursue payment to help you cover your damages. As soon as possible after the accident, give us a call to discuss your case. We can review your case and determine what liable parties you may file a claim against. Our aim is obtaining your maximum compensation.
Speak to Our Skilled Car Accident Attorneys
The personal injury team at Richard Schwartz & Associates has more than 100 years of combined legal experience, and we have handled tens of thousands of cases. Put your legal matter in the right hands, by turning to our Mississippi Uber and Lyft accident lawyers. We have the knowledge and resources to help you get the money you need to cover your medical bills and other expenses.