The candidate for this position assists and relieves lawyers and other legal personnel of administrative and clerical work by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicates with clients at least every 30 days.
- Makes needles notes of client contact conversations.
- Prepares settlement and correspondence memorandums from lien holders for disbursements to the client.
- Compiles demand letters and mails them to insurance companies.
- Completes escrow files where settlement monies are held in trust account.
- Compiles final treatment information for the treating/released department.
- Closes files after disbursement and sends provider checks and releases to insurance company.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Ability to manage difficult and emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
Compensation is based on education and experience.
Half Content Title
The overall height of this area and your image background with it are dependant upon your text length. For that reason, I'd suggest using a shortish title and about two paragraphs of content so that the area isn't too short or too tall.
Also, Please make sure to hide this module if you're not planning to use it because it will continue to show up even if you just remove the content from this box.