The candidate for this position will be responsible for answering incoming calls, routing calls to appropriate staff and screening potential new cases and determine if they meet our firm criteria:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers information from callers and sends messages/calls to appropriate personnel.
- Will operate communication systems such as telephone, computer database and call center software.
- Performs other call center duties as needed.
- Minimum requirement: High School Diploma, however, some college experience or degree preferred.
- Telemarketing skills a plus.
- Prior experience working in a law firm or legal experience a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions as well as write thorough notes.
- Ability to effectively present information to clients and upper management of the firm.
- Ability to multitask (i.e. talk, type, and talk on the phone all at the same time)
Compensation is based on education and experience.