Call Center Specialist — Full Time – Tupelo
The candidate for this position will be responsible for answering incoming calls, routing calls to appropriate staff and screening potential new cases and determine if they meet our firm criteria:
- Minimum requirement: High School Diploma, however, some college experience or degree preferred.
- Telemarketing skills a plus.
- Prior experience working in a law firm or legal experience a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions as well as write thorough notes.
- Ability to effectively present information to clients and upper management of the firm.
- Ability to multitask (i.e. listen type, and talk on the phone all at the same time).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Need to be available to work until 8:00 pm.
- Gathers information from callers and sends messages/calls to appropriate personnel.
- Screen potential new cases, via telephone and in person to determine if they meet the law firm criteria.
- Operate communication systems such as telephone, computer, and call center software.
- Perform other call center duties as needed.