Call Center Specialist — Full Time (10 am — 6:30 pm ) — Jackson, MS
The candidate for this position will be responsible for answering incoming calls, routing calls to appropriate staff and screening potential new cases and determine if they meet our firm criteria:
- Minimum requirement: High School Diploma, however, some college experience or degree preferred.
- Telemarketing skills a plus.
- Prior experience working in a law firm or legal experience a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions as well as write thorough notes.
- Ability to effectively present information to clients and upper management of the firm.
- Ability to multitask (i.e. listen type, and talk on the phone all at the same time).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Must be able to work until 8:00 pm.
- Gathers information from callers and sends messages/calls to appropriate personnel.
- Screen potential new cases, via telephone and in person to determine if they meet the law firm criteria.
- Operate communication systems such as telephone, computer, and call center software.
- Perform other call center duties as needed.