ESTABLISHING LIABILITY REPRESENTATIVE
The candidate for this position will be responsible for reviewing assigned cases to determine extent of insurance carrier’s coverage and settles claims with claimants in accordance with policy provisions by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examines accident reports and claims information to determine insurance coverage and liability.
- Corresponds with insurance adjuster and clients.
- Schedules recorded statements when needed.
- Performs other duties as instructed by management.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Telemarketing and/or call center skills a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Spanish speaking candidate is a plus.
Compensation is based on education and experience.