PRN INTAKE OPERATOR
The candidate for this position will be responsible for interviewing customers and recording interview information into the computer for customer service by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supplies information to callers and sends messages/calls to appropriate personnel.
- Uses firms’ internal paging system to individuals to inform them of telephone calls, using paging or interoffice communication equipment.
- May operate communication systems such as telephone, switchboard, and intercom.
- May be required to complete daily report for department, as well as any other log reports.
- Documents on daily log sheets the potential client’s basic information and transfers the caller to an Intake Screener.
- Files any accepted and rejected cases. Stack the investigator’s desk with the necessary supplies.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Telemarketing/ and Call Center skills a plus. Spanish speaking candidate preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Compensation is based on education and experience.