• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday
- Is organized, professional, responsible, capable of working with limited supervision and committed to helping us meet all our clients’ needs
- Entry level experience working in an office setting, preferably in a legal environment
- Knowledge of general office practices
- Outstanding attendance is required
- Punctual attendance essential
- Skill in handling multiple tasks, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated skill in effective oral and written communication
- Skill in exercising sound judgment and effective decision making
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Outlook
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Mans the front desk at the main office in Jackson. Greet clients as they arrive at the office, and inquire into their purpose of visiting the firm.
- Greets vendors/all visitors, signs them in.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Greets potential client and provides initial information regarding the firm’s services. Facilitates new client consultations with a Case Intake Specialist.
- Answering multi-line phones, taking messages, and directing calls to other office personnel. Documents client communication in case management system.
- Gathers daily sign in sheet, exit surveys, etc and distributes to appropriate staff members.
- Maintaining office supplies and inventory.
- Ensures all in person guests and clients’ needs are meet.
- Keeping the reception and conference areas looking professional.
- Manage conference room scheduling to ensure there are no conflicts.
- Procure online reviews from clients and document and photograph client testimonials.