Why Hattiesburg chooses Richard Schwartz
Richard Schwartz & Associates Hattiesburg
Hattiesburg, MS. 39402
Hello and welcome to our Mississippi website where we service every city in the state including Hattiesburg. Hattiesburg is known for, among other things the Historical Society Museum and Crystal Reef Aquariums, and is a great city. Its population is over 47,000 and is the 4th largest city in Mississippi. There are many accidents that happen here. If you have been injured in Hattiesburg or an ANY city in the state of Mississippi, call the local number below. We handle a wide variety of vehicle and work injuries along with nursing home abuse, social security, hourly wage laws just to name a few. You will get a free consultation and in almost every case we can send out an investigator to your home THE SAME DAY. Thank you for your interest we look forward working HARD to get you the money you deserve.
Communication is key in personal injury claims and their Hattiesburg attorney team are experts at negotiating and will do everything they can to get you the money you need and deserve. They understand that you may be confused and stressed and will work with you to make sure you understand your case so you can make the best decisions.
Their Hattiesburg lawyers will review your case and make sure that you understand everything that needs to be done and that it gets done as quickly as possible. There are many Mississippi accident lawyers in the state, but Richard Schwartz and Associates have handled a variety of cases from dog bites to wrongful death, and are more than qualified to handle your personal injury claim.
- They are trained to handle a variety of personal injury claim cases including:
- Auto Accidents: Car accidents and truck accidents can be stressful even if you didn’t get physically hurt. It’s important that your Mississippi car accident attorney has the unique skills and resources needed to help determine who’s responsible and to help you get reimbursement for medical expenses or any other losses.
- Catastrophic Injuries: Severe permanent injuries that require ongoing expenses can be exhausting for you both financially and physically. Richard Schwartz and Associates has attorneys in Hattiesburg MS that can help get you money for past and future medical bills to help provide for you and your family and reduce your stress.
- Medical Malpractice: If a health-care provider fails to give you a reasonable standard of care the results can be deadly. Whether you were misdiagnosed, injured due to surgical negligence or medical malpractice having a Hattiesburg attorney from the Richard Schwartz and Associates team can be crucial in making sure you are taken care of and get the money you deserve.
- Premises Liability: Improperly maintained property can be dangerous and if you’ve been injured then you will want a Mississippi personal injury attorney who understands Mississippi premises liability law to handle your case.
- Products Liability: Products can be just as dangerous, especially if they are improperly designed or manufactured. If a defective product has injured you then you need a Mississippi accident lawyer who is skilled at handling personal injury cases and who will make sure they get all the facts and find out who is responsible for your personal injury.
- Wrongful Death: Dealing with the death of a loved one can be difficult, but if that death could have been avoided or was due to a deliberate act then it can makes things even worse. Let the Hattiesburg attorney team at Richard Schwartz and Associates handle your wrongful death case and make sure that whomever is responsible is held accountable and so you can move forward.
Accidents always come at the worst times, whether it’s a car accident, a defective product or an accident caused by someone else’s negligence it can be frustrating figuring out what to do next on your own. The Hattiesburg attorney team at Richard Schwartz and Associates can handle your case giving you a break from the stress and solid advice on what needs to be done.
It’s doubtful that having a car wreck is somewhere on your to-do list. Whether you’re driving down Hwy 49, Hardy St or just driving through your neighborhood most people will experience a car accident at some point in their lives.
Whether you had a fender bender, an 18-wheeler accident or some other kind of auto accident you want an expert at your side who you can trust to guide you through filing an insurance or medical claim and handle and other issues that might come up. The Hattiesburg attorney team at Richard Schwartz and Associates has handled all kinds of car wrecks and can help you get the money you deserve.
Their Hattiesburg lawyers understand that you may have questions and they want to make your life as stress-free as possible after an accident. It can be easy to become overwhelmed by all of the insurance and medical paperwork after a car wreck. Whether you’re a student who is already stressed with school or an adult who’s balancing work and time at home their expert lawyers can help by communicating with your insurance company, filing your personal injury claim and help you get back to a normal life.
If you need a Hattiesburg attorney be sure to call Richard Schwartz and Associates. Their Hattiesburg office is located off I-59 and their Hattiesburg attorney team is ready to take on your case. They have successfully handled thousands of cases and are well qualified to give you assistance no matter what’s going on.
Injured in a Semi Truck Accident?
The Hattiesburg lawyer team at Richard Schwartz and Associates understands your local area and are experienced in 18-wheeler accidents. Not only will they make sure everything is taken care of with your insurance claim, but they will also make sure you are taken care of too.
An 18-wheeler accident can be deadly and even if you’re not physically injured the stress and frustration of dealing with the aftermath of a car accident can be exhausting. One minute you’re cruising down I-49 and the next minute you could be on the side of the road wondering what just happened. Richard Schwartz and Associates has a Hattiesburg attorney team that is ready to help you work through your case and reduce some of your stress.
It can be overwhelming figuring out what steps need to be taken after an 18-wheeler accident. A Mississippi truck accident attorney understands what needs to be done in order to make sure that you get the money you deserve. They will communicate with the insurance company for you and help you file a personal injury claim.
A simple mistake can have serious consequences when made by a doctor or nurse. Medical malpractice is becoming more of a problem across the US and these mistakes can lead to serious injury or even death. If you’ve been injured due to a misdiagnosis, a mistake in surgery, incorrect dosage of medication/anesthesia or saw that there was an insufficient monitoring of the your health you may be able to file a personal injury claim.
A Mississippi personal injury lawyer like those at Richard Schwartz and Associates will be able to examine your case and help determine if there was negligence on the part of a doctor or nurse. They understand you may be frustrated, stressed or struggling due to additional medical expenses and will get you the information you need to make informed decisions and resolve your personal injury claim.
It Wasn’t Maintained Properly…
Recalls on certain toys or other products seem to be very common these days, but what happens if you’re one of the ones who has suffered from injury due to a defective product? We often hear about the recalls on certain toys or other products, but what happens when you actually suffer a personal injury due to these products?
Richard Schwartz and Associates has a Hattiesburg lawyer team who can dig deep to determine is the defective product was due to someone else’s negligence. Or it could just be that the product was designed in an unsafe way, incorrectly manufacture or sold/distributed without proper warning labels. Regardless of your situation let these qualified Mississippi personal injury lawyers handle your case.
Someone Was at Fault
When the death of a loved one is one that was due to a deliberate act of avoidable accident it can make things more difficult. Richard Schwartz and Associates has a Hattiesburg lawyer team dedicated to investigating your case and providing you with compassionate support during this difficult and stressful time.
Their expert Mississippi personal injury lawyers will help you make the best decisions for your case and work to resolve the case as quickly and efficiently as possible. Their goal is to make sure that you get the money you deserve and that those who are responsible are held accountable for their actions.
A Dog Just Bit Me!
When most people hear about personal injury claims they think of car accidents or medical malpractice cases. Being bitten by a dog also counts as a personal injury claim since there are certain rules a dog’s owner must follow.
- The Mississippi one bite rule means that a dog’s owner can be held liable:
If they knew the dog had bitten someone before. The bite was in violation of a leash law. There was negligence on the part of the owner or person handling the dog.
Certain breeds of dogs are more prone to biting and a Mississippi personal injury lawyer will be able to gather information needed for your case and help you get medical compensation.