If you’ve suffered an injury because of someone else’s negligence, the team at Richard Schwartz & Associates Injury Lawyers, P.A. is here to fight for the compensation you deserve. We understand that the physical, emotional, and financial tolls can be overwhelming, and no one should have to face the aftermath of an accident alone.
So let us help you through this challenging time. Our team of highly regarded attorneys proudly serves clients in Columbus and throughout Mississippi, and we’re ready to put our experience to work for you.
Trusted Personal Injury Attorneys Waiting to Help You at 601-988-8888
A severe personal injury can happen to anyone. Richard Schwartz & Associates Injury Lawyers, P.A., and our Columbus personal injury attorneys strive to be the legal team everyone can trust. We are proud members of our communities and always look for ways to go above and beyond our clients’ expectations. Not because we have to, but because we want to.
If you were hurt in Columbus, MS, at no fault of your own, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for legal counsel. Our personal injury attorneys are ready and waiting to serve you. We think of all our clients as family from the Columbus Air Force Base to the Mississippi University for Women.
No Upfront Costs — We Only Get Paid if You Win
Most personal injury law firms will charge you upfront costs or retainer fees before they begin working on your case. That’s not how we operate at Richard Schwartz & Associates Injury Lawyers, P.A. We want you to focus on getting well and taking care of your family, not worrying about how you will pay your bills. We only get paid if we win your case, and we advance all costs associated with investigating and preparing your claim so that you pay nothing until we win.
We Empower Your Claim With an Investigator’s Help
Some law firms expect you to do all the legwork for your case, only offering to provide courtroom or conference room representation. Not us. We want to help you in more powerful ways. For example, in most cases, we can send out an investigator within 24 hours to personally inspect the scene of your accident or incident. This extra set of eyes can be the difference between winning and losing cases.
Some of the Ways We’ll Help You With Your Personal Injury Claim
- Investigating your accident or incident to collect evidence
- Consulting with expert witnesses to build a strong argument for liability
- Drafting and filing all the necessary legal documents
- Negotiating with insurance companies on your behalf
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
You shouldn’t have to worry about the legalities of your personal injury claim. Let us handle that for you while you focus on your recovery.
Different Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle
No one ever expects to get into an accident or be a victim of catastrophic injuries, and predicting your type of claim is impossible. Luckily, it doesn’t matter, as our Columbus personal injury lawyers can handle almost any kind of injury lawsuit.
Some Types of Personal Injury Claims We’ve Recently Managed:
- Car accidents: Each year, thousands of Americans will lose their lives in motor vehicle accidents, including motorcycle accidents and truck accidents, and many, many more will be seriously injured. To make matters worse, liability is almost always contested by insurance companies. So let us be the team to back your argument and pursue all necessary damages, like medical expenses or lost wages.
- Drug recalls: Pharmaceutical companies consistently release drugs that are not tested thoroughly. The result is frequent drug recalls. We can help you seek the compensation you deserve if you used a drug that was later recalled.
- Medical malpractice: A doctor’s mistake is one of the leading causes of death in this country, as harrowing as that seems. Medical malpractice claims are a must to enforce the idea that medical practitioners should always act carefully and responsibly.
- Premises liability: Did you slip and fall while visiting a friend or shopping? A premises liability case might be able to bring you compensation to pay for your related medical bills, missed wages, and more.
- Wrongful death: If your family has lost a loved one due to another person’s recklessness or carelessness, please do not hesitate to contact our legal team. At Richard Schwartz & Associates, we work hard to hold responsible parties accountable and provide compassionate representation to our clients with wrongful death cases.
- Workplace Accident: From construction accidents to office injuries, any workplace accident has the potential to disrupt your life. Let us help you get your life back on track by filing a workers’ compensation claim or third-party liability claim, depending on the specifics of your accident.
These are only some examples of personal injury cases — if your particular case doesn’t fit into one of these buckets, that’s okay. We’re confident we can still help you. A severe injury needs dedicated legal representation and an experienced personal injury attorney to recover fair compensation.
How Can a Columbus Personal Injury Attorney Help Me?
Working through the legalities of a personal injury claim can be extremely difficult, especially if you have never been through it before. Many different steps are involved, and it’s easy to become overwhelmed. That’s why our team of Columbus personal injury attorneys make it a point to take charge while keeping our clients informed along the way. Whether it’s a traumatic brain injury or a workplace accident, allow us to take the lead in your personal injury case and get the compensation you deserve.
What Should You Ask Your Columbus, Mississippi Personal Injury Lawyer?
No matter what your personal injury case may be, the experienced legal team at Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A. can help you seek the compensation you need and deserve. We have over 40 years of experience fighting for our clients’ rights, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us for a free consultation. Here are a few questions to ask us during your free case evaluation:
- What is your experience with personal injury law?
- How many personal injury cases have you tried in court?
- What is the average amount of compensation you have been able to recover for your clients?
- What is the process of filing a personal injury claim?
- What are the deadlines for filing a personal injury claim in Mississippi?
- What are the next steps?
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We want to help you in any way we can.
Retain Our Services, and We’ll Do the Rest
The legal team at Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A., will go above and beyond to help you with your personal injury claim in any way possible. We have over 40 years of experience fighting for the compensation our clients need and deserve, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a FREE consultation. We’ll do whatever we can to help you get your life back on track.
If you’ve been injured in Columbus, MS, our personal injury law firm is waiting to give you expert legal assistance. From Kolola Springs to New Hope, our team of personal injury lawyers can provide legal services for a variety of personal injury cases. We understand how a serious injury can disrupt your life, and we’re here to help you get the compensation you need and deserve.
Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A. is here to advocate for clients in any way possible. We have a history of success in personal injury claims, and we’re confident we can help you too. Contact us online or give us a call to get your FREE consultation!