If you’ve suffered an injury because of someone else’s negligence, the team at Richard Schwartz & Associates Injury Lawyers, P.A. is here to fight for the compensation you deserve. We have over 40 years of personal injury law experience, and we’re not afraid to take on the big insurance companies. So let us handle the legalities while you focus on healing. Call us today at 601-401-8066 for a free consultation.
Put 40+ Years of Legal Representation and Experience On Your Side
Our civil justice system is one of the most important legal instruments we have as American citizens. It enables those who have been harmed by others — physically, emotionally, and financially — to make their voices heard, hold the at-fault party accountable, and secure monetary compensation for their damages. When it comes to preventable injuries, victims will do just that by filing civil personal injury claims.
What Is a Personal Injury Claim?
Are you wondering if you have a personal injury case? The first step is understanding what personal injury claims are and how they work. Simply put, personal injury claims are legal actions taken by an injured person (the plaintiff) against the person or entity who caused their injuries (the defendant) in order to recover damages.
To have a valid personal injury claim, you must show that the defendant’s negligence — or failure to exercise a reasonable degree of care — resulted in your injuries. If you can do that, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Our Tupelo personal injury lawyers will examine all the details in your case so you can fully understand all of your legal options. Having good communication throughout our clients’ personal injury claims is critical, and our experienced team will do everything they can to get you the money you deserve. Our lawyers know these situations can be challenging to handle, not to mention confusing, so we’ll work hard to make sure you understand the particulars of your claim and all the legal decisions you must make. We’ll fight for a fair settlement during the entire legal process.
Our Team Has Experience Handling a Variety of Injury Claims, including:
- Auto Accidents: “I had the right-of-way.” Dealing with car accidents and truck accidents can be tricky, even if you aren’t physically injured. This is why you need a personal injury lawyer by your side who can find the individual responsible and get your medical treatment and other losses reimbursed.
- Medical Malpractice: “I trusted them to care.” The outcome of receiving medical care from a health care provider that failed to meet the standard of care can be catastrophic. If you were misdiagnosed, suffered from medical malpractice, or were injured due to surgical negligence, then call a lawyer from our law firm so they can get this settled!
- Premises Liability: “It’s not my fault!” Unmaintained property can be hazardous, and a personal injury lawyer is here to assist you if you’ve been injured. They’re highly experienced in premises liability law and will be able to handle your case with ease, whether it’s with property owners or family members.
- Products Liability: “That’s not what I had in mind.” Products that have not been properly designed and manufactured can be hazardous. If a defective product has injured you, call an experienced Tupelo accident lawyer who can look at your case and find the person responsible for your damages.
- Wrongful Death: “It wasn’t their time to go!” It’s heartbreaking when a beloved family member is taken from us in an accident that could have been prevented. If your family is dealing with this type of tragedy, please do not hesitate to contact our Tupelo law firm. Our legal team understands the complexities of these types of claims and mindfully provides compassionate, attentive legal services to our clients.
Because every accident and injury is different, our attorneys prioritize personalized service. Close working relationships are vital to initial investigations and the creation of customized legal strategies. They’re also critical to helping victims and their families navigate the emotional turbulence and difficulties accompanying unforeseen injuries.
How Can a Tupelo, MS Personal Injury Attorney Help You?
Holding at-fault parties accountable for their negligence is vital because it sets a standard that deters others from engaging in similar conduct, putting innocent people at risk. Personal injury claims are also essential to help victims recover damages. Depending on how an injury impacts a victim’s life, these damages can include economic and non-economic losses such as:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress and mental anguish
- Medical expenses, including future medical costs
- Lost work wages and lost future income
- Property damage
- Disfigurement, impairment, or disability
- Loss of quality or enjoyment of life
In some cases, particularly those involving catastrophic injuries or wrongful death, families may also be entitled to compensation for their emotional injuries, loss of emotional and financial support, and more. So whether it was an accident at the West Main and Thomas intersection that caused your neck injuries or a defective product, you shouldn’t have to suffer. Our Tupelo personal injury attorneys closely evaluate the nature of our clients’ damages and work to secure the maximum recovery possible.
Why Should You Hire Richard Schwartz & Associates Injury Lawyers, P.A.?
- Over 40 years of helping injured victims and families
- Largest personal injury law firm in Mississippi
- Focus on personalized service and close communication
- Contingency fees — no fees unless we win
Our skilled personal injury attorneys know accidents can place excessive stress on victims and that they have the potential to impact nearly all aspects of their lives. This is why we believe in providing compassionate service and treating our clients as real people, not just numbers. This approach has allowed our firm to successfully defend Tupelo, MS residents — men, women, and families — and it has earned us widespread recognition for our focus on making a difference by applying our skills, passion, and experience.
Richard Schwartz & Associates is a proven personal injury law firm representing victims and families throughout Mississippi. Our firm offers the experience and resources of an extensive legal practice with the intimacy, compassion, and communication of awarded attorneys who genuinely care about making a difference for those in need. During these difficult times, you can be confident about placing your trust in our law firm to guide you through the personal injury claim process.
Let us handle your personal injury lawsuit, so you can focus on recovering from serious injuries or other damages. From Belden to Willis Heights, our Tupelo personal injury lawyers are ready to help you with your legal issues related to motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death claims, and more. So contact us today at for a FREE initial consultation!