Being in an accident that leaves you injured can be a life-changing event with lasting consequences. Without proper legal representation, you could be left facing mounting medical bills and other expenses. At Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A., we work hard to assist individuals struggling to recover after an accident. Based in Jackson, our Mississippi personal injury attorneys handle a wide range of cases, including car accidents, premises liability, workers’ compensation, birth injury, and more. We have more than 30 years of experience dealing with insurance companies and know what it takes to maximize the value of the cases we handle.
Since the inception of our firm, our team of skilled attorneys has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. We strive for the best possible result in every case we take on, working tirelessly to ensure that our clients are properly compensated for their losses. We have a thorough understanding of the legal process, from how insurance companies process claims to how defense attorneys and judges are likely to act. Our firm provides compassionate guidance and open communication throughout the entire process.
If you are seeking a personal injury attorney in Mississippi, you can feel confident turning to Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A. Based in Jackson, our firm proudly serves clients anywhere in Mississippi. Contact us at (601) 869-0696 to get started with a free case evaluation.
- Car Accidents Learn More
- Chancery Practice Learn More
- Dicamba Lawsuits Learn More
- Drug Recalls Learn More
- Hernia Mesh Lawsuits Learn More
- Maritime Learn More
- Mass Torts Learn More
- Medical Malpractice Learn More
- Motorcycle Accidents Learn More
- Nursing Home Abuse Learn More
- Personal Injury Learn More
- Daños Personales Learn More
- Premises Liability Learn More
- Product Liability Learn More
- Round Up Lawsuits Learn More
- Social Security Disability Learn More
- Toxic Torts Learn More
- Truck Accidents Learn More
- Workers' Compensation Learn More
- Wrongful Death Learn More