Patrick Wooten is a graduate of Appalachian State University, where he majored in Communications and minored in Military Science. Since a young age, Patrick knew he wanted to help others and therefore he became an attorney. Patrick graduated from the Mississippi College School of Law in Jackson in 1994 and shortly thereafter was admitted to practice law in Mississippi. He is the Chief Operating Officer as well as a Managing Partner of Richard Schwartz & Associates Injury Lawyer, P.A.
Patrick is a member of the Board of Governors of the Mississippi Association of Justice, an organization comprised of over 600 members. He also serves on the Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee for the Mississippi Bar Association. Additionally, he is a member of the Capital Area Bar Association.
Besides being an Attorney for more than 25 years, Patrick also served in Mississippi Army National Guard for 24 years. He retired in 2014 with the rank of Major and received numerous awards during his military career, including the Meritorious Service Medal, Bronze Star, Combat Action Badge, Army Commendation Medal and Army Achievement Medal. Patrick was mobilized for Active Duty in response to Hurricane Katrina in 2005 and Operation Enduring Freedom, where he served as the Command Judge Advocate for the 168th Engineer Brigade in Afghanistan from 2008- 2009.
In addition to his law practice, he is very active in his community and church. Patrick is married and has three wonderful children.
Need to schedule a consultation with a member of our legal team? Call us today at 601-988-8888 to contact Richard Schwartz & Associates Injury Lawyer, P.A
- “Best of the Best” Top Ten Personal Injury Attorneys in Mississippi, 2020-2022
- Distinguished, Martindale-Hubbell®, 2019
- 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Mississippi for Exceptional and Outstanding Client Service, 2017-2022
- 2019 Top 10 Finalist – Mississippi Leaders in Law
- Attorney & Practice Magazine Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney in Mississippi – 2022
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers in Mississippi – 2022
- American Association of Attorney Advocates Personal Injury Law Top 10 List – 2022