Personal Injury Attorney in Tupelo, Mississippi
Richard Schwartz & Associates
Will Take Care of You & Your Claim
If you’ve suffered an injury because of someone else’s negligence, the team at Richard Schwartz & Associates Injury Lawyers, P.A. is here to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Put 30+ Years of Legal Experience On Your Side
Our civil justice system is one of the most important legal instruments we have as American citizens. It enables those who have been harmed by others – physically, emotionally, and/or financially – to make their voices heard, hold the at-fault party accountable, and secure monetary compensation for their damages. When it comes to preventable injuries, victims will do just that by filing civil personal injury claims.
Why Richard Schwartz & Associates Injury Lawyers, P.A.?
- Over 30 Years Helping Injured Victims & Families
- Largest Personal Injury Law Firm in Mississippi
- Focus on Personalized Service & Close Communication
- Contingency Fees – No Fees Unless We Win
Richard Schwartz & Associates is a proven personal injury law firm representing victims and families throughout the state of Mississippi. Our firm offers the experience and resources of a large legal practice with the intimacy, compassion, and communication of awarded attorneys who truly care about making the difference for those in need. During these difficult times, you can be confident about placing your trust in our firm to guide you through the personal injury claim process.
How Can A Tupelo Personal Injury Attorney Help?
While holding at-fault parties accountable for their negligence is important – as it can also set a standard that deters others from engaging in similar conduct that puts others at risk – personal injury claims are essential to helping victims recover their damages. Depending on how an injury impacts a victim’s life, these damages can include economic and non-economic losses such as:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional and mental anguish
- Medical expenses, including future medical costs
- Lost work wages and lost future income
- Property damage
- Disfigurement, impairment, or disability
- Loss of quality or enjoyment of life
In some cases, particularly those involving catastrophic injuries or wrongful death, families may also be entitled to compensation, including compensation for their emotional injuries, loss of emotional and financial support, and more. Our attorneys closely evaluate the nature of our clients’ damages and work to secure the maximum recovery possible.
Our Tupelo personal injury lawyers will examine all the details in your case so you can fully understand all of your legal options. Having good communication throughout our clients’ personal injury claims is key, and our experienced team will do everything they can to get you the money you deserve. Our lawyers know these situations can be difficult to handle as well as confusing, so they have promised to work hard to make sure you are aware of your claim and all of the legal decisions you must make.
Our team is trained to handle a variety of injury claims, including:
- Auto Accidents: “I had the right-of-way.” Dealing with car accidents and truck accidents can be difficult, even if you aren’t physically injured. This is why you need a personal injury lawyer by your side who can find the individual responsible and get your medical expenses and other losses reimbursed.
- Medical Malpractice: “I trusted them to care.” The final outcome of being given an unreasonable standard of care by a health care provider can be fatal. If you were misdiagnosed, suffered from medical malpractice or were injured due to surgical negligence, then call a lawyer from our firm so they can get this settled!
- Premises Liability: “It’s not my fault!” Unmaintained property can be extremely dangerous, and a personal injury lawyer is here to assist you if you have been injured. They are incredibly experienced in premises liability law and will be able to handle your case with ease.
- Products Liability: “That’s not what I had in mind.” Products that have not been properly designed and manufactured can be hazardous. If you have been injured by a defective product then call an experienced Tupelo accident lawyer who can look at your case and can find the person responsible for your damages.
- Wrongful Death: “It wasn’t their time to go!” It is heartbreaking when a loved one is taken from us in an accident that could have been prevented. If your family is dealing with this type of tragedy, please do not hesitate to contact our Tupelo law firm. Our legal team understands the complexities of these types of claims and is intentional about providing compassionate, attentive legal services to our clients.
Because every accident and injury is different, our attorneys prioritize personalized service. Not only are close working relationships vital to initial investigations and the creation of customized legal strategies they are also critical to helping victims and families navigate the emotional turbulence and difficulties that accompany unforeseen injuries.
Our firm knows accidents can place inordinate stress on victims, and that they have the potential to impact nearly all aspects of their life. This is why we believe in providing compassionate service and treating our clients as real people, not just numbers. This approach has allowed our firm to continually satisfy the local men, women, and families we represent and has earned us widespread recognition for our focus on making a difference through the application of our skills, passion, and experience.