Jackson Social Security Disability Lawyer
Your Social Security Disability Lawyer in Jackson, MS
Times are tough, but if you are unable to work because of a disability, it’s even tougher. If you’ve applied for disability and been denied, you might even feel hopeless, but don’t. Contact a Jackson Social Security Disability Lawyer at 888-998-9589. Richard Schwartz & Associates understands you need someone to fight for you and how important your case is. Our number one priority is getting you the help you need and deserve.
Understanding the law related to these cases can be difficult. We help you understand them! To gain an understanding of these laws, one needs to understand the term disability. Disability occurs in the functional interaction between a person and the environment– including the person’s physical condition, communication, information, and social and policy environment.
What is Social Security Disability?
These laws are designed to protect those who paid into this insurance fund in the event they become disabled. A number of federal and state programs provide assistance to those who are disabled. These programs include:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) is what we pay through payroll deductions. This insures against the possibility that you cannot work anymore due to a disability. SSDI is available to people who worked long enough and recently enough to have paid in a significant amount through their payroll deductions.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is for or those who have not paid into the insurance fund through payroll deductions, money may be available through SSI. It is paid to those with little or no income and very few assets, who may or may not have ever worked.
- Medicare is a Social Security benefit. It is federally-funded health insurance for those over age 65 and is also available to individuals who were on SSDI for 24 months. Immediate eligibility is available for some special circumstances, but usually not for mental health disabilities.
- Medicaid is health insurance available for those on SSI. It is managed by the state for their residents, and jointly funded by the federal and state governments.
How Can a Lawyer Help Me in Jackson?
Finding a good attorney can remove much of the stress from the process of applying for disability. We can:
- File your appeal paperwork for you
- Check the status of your pending claim
- Protect your privacy by providing the government with necessary information
- Receive copies of all correspondence sent to you
- Ensure that deadlines are met and all official inquiries are properly fulfilled
We have the knowledge of how to apply, and more importantly, how to appeal. We’ve dealt with experiences throughout the state to make a difference for you. Take the first step and call Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A. at 1-888-998-9589. You can also email us or contact us online.
Applying for Social Security Disability
The attorneys at Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A. want to fight for you, so you can be able to enjoy the benefits that you deserve. Our lawyers can properly and efficiently advise you on how to apply for social security benefits, as well as what to do if you happen to be denied.
The Federal Social Security Disability Act defines a disability as being unable to engage in a workplace environment due to a physical or mental impairment, which can be expected to last for a continuous period of not less than twelve months. The word disability also applies if your condition, or working while under your condition, can result in death.
We Can Help You Make a Claim if You Suffer From:
- Autoimmune Disease
- Head Trauma
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Problems
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Disease
- Repetitive Stress Injury
Facts & Options: Lawyers & Claims
Our attorneys and their staff consider helping you get your disability more than just a job – it’s our passion. Whether it’s answering questions, updating you on the status of your case, or just being a good listener; we are there for you.
The disability process can be intimidating and frustrating, but you can lean on us for support. We will protect your rights and guide you through the process from start to finish.
If you’ve been denied we will:
- Gather the necessary medical records from your doctors
- Assist you in filling out any forms required by the Social Security Administration
- File necessary appeals in a timely fashion
- Work hard to get you approved without the need for a hearing by arguing your case in written form
- Prepare you for that hearings and argue on your behalf in front of an Administrative Law Judge
- Most importantly, we dedicate ourselves to making sure you get the help you need
SSI Benefits Questions
What should I do if I have been denied SSI Benefits?
Our SSI Benefits lawyers are passionate about helping you with your SSDI case. If you have been denied, call Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A. today so we can begin to fight for you. Applying for disability benefits can be intimidating and frustrating, so let the team of professionals at Richard Schwartz & Associates give you the legal support that you may need. We will protect your rights and guide you through the process from start to finish.
If I have been denied SSI, what can you do for me?
Our SSI benefits attorneys will be able to gather the necessary medical records from your doctors. Our team of professionals will assist you in filling out any forms required by the Social Security Administration, and to file such paperwork in a timely fashion. We promise to work hard to get you approved by arguing your case without the need of a hearing. If you case does go to a hearing, we will prepare you and argue your SSDI case in front of an Administrative Law judge on your behalf. Bust most importantly, our attorneys will dedicate themselves to making sure you get everything that you need.
How much will my SSI Benefits cost me?
We do not collect a fee unless we win your claim! Do not wait any longer and call your Social Security disability lawyer at Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A. today at 1-888-998-9589, or fill out our FREE online case evaluation today! We are available throughout the state, including in Jackson.