Mississippi Estate Planning Attorney
Request a FREE Consultation: (601) 869-0696
Protecting your interests and planning for the unexpected through an estate plan can have untold benefits. Aside from providing you with peace of mind for how your estate will be handled in the event of incapacity or death, a thorough estate plan can also ensure that your loved ones are provided for when you are no longer able to do so yourself. Experienced estate planning can also save your family the emotional and financial burdens that accompany intestacy (passing without a will) and probate.
Creating an estate plan is easy to put off. After all, the tools you use and decisions you make usually won’t immediately impact you or your family. However, taking the steps to construct a sound and comprehensive plan is a wise decision, and it is a venture our Mississippi estate planning lawyers at Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A. are readily available to help with.
If you are considering an estate plan, you can be confident about placing your trust in attorneys who value personalized service, close communication, and honest counsel that enables you to make informed decisions about your future and your interests. Our legal team has extensive experience addressing all matters relating to your estate, health care, finances, and more.
Why Choose Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A.?
- Over 30 Years Serving Families Throughout Mississippi
- Attorneys Who Value Honesty and Open Communication
- Emphasis on Personal Attention and Client Satisfaction
- FREE and Confidential Case Evaluations
Comprehensive Estate Planning: Choosing the Right Tools
As one of the largest law firms in Mississippi, we have the breadth of knowledge and resources to handle all estate planning matters and help clients explore the various estate planning tools that work best for their unique situations, needs, and goals. These tools may include:
- Living will – Living wills outline your interests for health care and medical support while you are still alive.
- Trusts – Establishing a trust helps your beneficiaries receive your estate’s assets efficiently and in a reasonable manner.
- Wills – Wills allow you to establish how you want your estate to be dispersed, to whom your assets will be given, and who will be responsible for executing your will.
- Durable power of attorney – This legal instrument can be created as a means for protecting your assets in the event of incapacity.
- Health care surrogate – This gives another person the ability to make medical decisions on your behalf should you become incapacitated.
- Guardianship – Establishing a guardianship can protect your children and ensure they are cared for should you become incapacitated.
Everyone has different interests and goals, which is why estate planning is such a unique endeavor. By working closely with our attorneys, you can explore all available estate planning instruments and tools, and receive the insightful counsel you need to make an informed decision that fits your needs. In addition to educating our clients about their rights and about their available options, we also handle all legal work on their behalves. These matters can range from end-of-life planning to medical care plans and consideration of financial affairs.
Request a FREE Estate Planning Consultation Today
Richard Schwartz & Associates, P.A. is passionate about helping men, women, and families in Jackson and throughout the state harness and benefit from the power of law. By creating an estate plan with the assistance of our legal team, you can be confident that your questions and concerns will be accurately addressed with your unique situation in mind. You can also rest assured that our lawyers will treat you as an individual, and not just a number that walks through the door.
Learn more about starting your estate plan. Call (601) 869-0696 for a FREE consultation.